Our popular and happy school requires from March 2020 (or as soon thereafter)
Breakfast club supervisor
5hrs per week, Salary Band 1 Points 6 - 9 £16,394 - £16,755 per annum pro rata
Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 9.00am, term time only, permanent
Duties and key result areas: Individually or as part of a team, include but are not restricted to:-
1. Supervise pupils in the hall, classroom or group room depending on activity and size of group
2. Ensure the maintenance of good order and discipline.
3. Deal with accidents and incidents in accordance with school procedures.
4. Clean up spillages as necessary.
5. Take a register.
6. Collect breakfast club money from parents as children arrive.
7. Prepare light snack.
8. Encourage children to play and interact with one another.
9. Order food when necessary. Suggest and order resources for pupil activities.
10. Other duties appropriate to the nature, level and grade of the post.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You are therefore under a duty to use the school’s procedures to report any concerns you may have regarding the safety or well-being of any child or young person.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday on Friday 14th February.