Below you will find the remote learning timetable for Year Four. All of the learning activities are closely matched to tasks which children would usually be completing in school. There is a mixture of paper based, online and discussion learning. By clicking on the blue hyperlink, it will take you straight to the online learning. Some lessons will be labelled PowerPoint. The PowerPoint slides will be shared on this page and on Google Classroom. Any paper based activites can be completed on plain paper or in your child's Learning Log.
Please remember to take regular breaks and if you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 4, I always love seeing your learning so remember you can post things on your Learning Journey on Google Classroom.
Resources for Monday 18th Janaury
All the resources that you need for today are below. Remember, you can also access them on Google Classroom.
Please see the new timetable for any online links. Also, remember that you can send me a message on Google Classroom if you have any questions.
Please save any work onto your Spring Home learning slides in Google Classroom.
- English Monday 18.01.21.pptx
- Art & Design 18.01.21.pptx
- Maths Multiply-2-digits-by-1-digit-1-QUESTIONS.pdf
- Maths Multiply-2-digits-by-1-digit-1-ANSWERS.pdf
- PE Home Learning Animal Magic.pdf
- 18.01.21 Maths -Multiply-2-digits-by-1-digit-1.pptx
Resources for Tuesday 19th January
- English Tuesday 19.01.21.pptx
- Maths Multiply-2-digits-by-1-digit-ANSWERS.pdf
- Maths Multiply-2-digits-by-1-digit-QUESTIONS.pdf
- 19.01.21 Maths Multiply-2-digits-by-1-digit.pptx