At Amble First School we are proud of our uniform and believe that it forms a key part of our identify. We hope that by wearing a uniform, children develop a sense of pride and feel that they belong to the Amble First community. Our uniform is also intended to create a sense of equality. We are committed to ensuring that our school uniform is affordable and accessible to all families.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Jumper or cardigan in our school colour turquoise, with or without our school logo
- White/navy polo shirt, with or without our school logo
- Black or grey trousers/skirt
- Blue or yellow gingham dress
- Black or grey shorts
- Black school shoes (suitable shoes for active lessons - 30 minutes every day).
Our PE kit consists of:
- White T-shirt/polo shirt
- Black/dark shorts
- Black/dark jogging bottoms or leggings
- Jumper in school colour
- Trainers/sandshoes (shoes must be suitable for physical activity)
- Girls: one piece swimsuit
- Boys: swimming trunks
Please ensure that all uniform is clearly named.
For safety, jewellery, apart from watches and stud earrings, should not be worn to school. Earrings cannot be worn for PE. Please do not send your child into school wearing earrings on PE days unless they are able to remove these themselves. Long hair should be tied back on PE days.
Follow the link below to order school uniforms from Mapac.